This event is now over
Project Management Institute
Pune Deccan-India Chapter
Making project management indispensable for business results. ®
Invitation for the 95th Monthly Seminar
PMI Pune Deccan-India Chapter is pleased to invite you for interesting and thought provoking seminars on:
Venue: Pune Shramik Patrakar Sangh, Cummins Auditorium, 193 Navi Peth, Ganjwe Chowk, Near Alka Talkies, Garware bridge & S. M. Joshi hall, Pune 411030
v 3 Pillars for a Great Company: Engagement, Excellence, Innovation: How Program Managers can provide the metrics to drive these initiatives – Avinash Sethi, Chief Marketing Officer, Sapience
v Introduction to Swadhar – Sunanda Tilloo and Sanjivani Hingne, Swadhar
Speaker: Avinash Sethi, Chief Marketing Officer, Sapience
As the Chief Marketing Officer at InnovizeTech, Avinash Sethi is focused on helping to grow the company into the next orbit.
An MBA from IIM, Indore and a graduate in Electrical Engineering, Avinash started his career with Tata Consultancy Services. He worked at Intel where he architected numerous high performance enterprise solutions. His penchant for exploring uncharted territory came handy in establishing the Indian operations of InfoBeans, followed by the UK and Pune offices.
Over the past 15 years, Avinash has acquired a deep understanding of every function of business. He has developed a keen interest in Strategy, Marketing and Finance function. He believes in building long term partnership with customers by gaining insights into their spoken and unspoken needs, and addressing them proactively.
Topic: 3 Pillars for a Great Company: Engagement, Excellence, Innovation: How Program Managers can provide the metrics to drive these initiatives
In today’s highly competitive business, organizations must strive to go beyond Delivery Excellence. Innovation is the key to being differentiated and rising up the value chain. This is true for product companies as well as those in Services. Delivery Excellence and Innovation are closely linked to how engaged your team is to work. Both Innovation and Engagement are difficult to assess and improve in a systematic way.
We welcome you to a 1-hour session titled ‘3 Pillars for a Great Company: Engagement, Excellence, Innovation’, where our speaker Avinash Sethi will share practical tips on building innovative and highly engaged teams based on his and his teams’ experience.
Learn from the session:
· Practical steps to create a permanent innovation culture that leads to a qualitative leap in your delivery capability
· Ensuring highest level of employee engagement that keeps them motivated and helps the organization generate significantly higher work output from the existing team
· How to measure and track your company’s Vitality Quotient (innovation, engagement, excellence)
Speaker: Sunanda Tilloo and Sanjivani Hingne, Swadhar
Sunanda Tilloo is Hon. Secretary and Convener Rays of Hope. She has a Masters in Economics / Population Sciences and has been volunteering with Swadhar, Pune for the past 10 years.
Sanjivani Hingne is Convener Mohor, Budhwar Peth and Umed. She has M.Sc. in Chemistry and has worked with Nippon Denro ISPAT Ltd. She has been volunteering with Swadhar, Pune for the past 10 years.
Topic: Introduction to Swadhar
"Swadhar, IDWC Pune" a registered Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), was established in July 1995 as a branch of Swadhar, Mumbai; after completing 12 years of working with women in Mumbai. Swadhar IDWC came into existence to help women in distress, irrespective of their caste, creed or religion.
“Swadhar” means self-reliance. Our aim is to support women to become independent in spirit, in thought, in action and have full control over their lives rather than be the victim of others.
Work with women in distress cannot be in isolation and almost always includes work with children. Swadhar, IDWC therefore decided to work with children too. It works mainly with under-privileged people from the low income groups in the Bibwewadi and the PCMC areas of Pune city.
Monthly seminar is FREE FOR ALL / NO Entry FEE; one does not have to be Pune Chapter member to attend this seminar.
1. Please share this information with other interested acquaintances / your friends, they need not have to be Pune Deccan Chapter member
2. Practicing PMPs can earn 1 to 2 PDUs by attending seminar
3. Non paid members may subscribe to On Target Newsletter by paying marginal amount of INR 100/- annually. All payments must be paid in advance. Checks payable to: "PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter", Payable at: Pune, India. You may bring the check on seminar day and handover to Sangeeta Zaparde (Finance Director), Shyam Bhavsar (Marketing & Communications Director) OR Himanshu Warudkar (Programs Director). Please write your Name, email ID & Date of Subscription backside of the check.
To subscribe to PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter yahoo group:
1. Visit http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/pmi-pune-chapter and click on - Join this group! button.
2. Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information: Name, Personal Email, Home Phone, Mobile No, Company Name, Work Email, Work Phone, Designation, PMI Member (paid $119)? Pune Chapter Member (paid $10)?
3. Chapter website: www.pmipunechapter. org
Contact Jaya/ Anuradha - email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
August 11, 2012
10:15 am to 12:45 pm
Shramik Patrakar Sangh, Cummins Auditorium,
193 Navi Peth, Ganjwe Chowk, Near Alka Talkies, Garware bridge & S. M. Joshi hall